Proper margin control is much more complex that just cutting costs. Margin control must be executed in a manner that is transparent to the guest and does not compromise product quality, service standards or market share.
Satisfied guests are a reflection of the staff that serve them, and so we never lose focus on providing the tools and training to develop and nurture staff in their efforts to grow and exceed guest service standards. A guest’s intent to return represents the highest level of guest satisfaction.
- Performance review & guidance
- Financial performance monitoring
- Service & quality evaluation
- Brand standards enforcement
- Staff Development
- Sales & Marketing planning
- I.T. Services